In cross-border trade transactions, it is a common occurrence that the foreign buyer demands certain credit period, while it is in the best interest of the exporter that the buyer makes the payment upfront. There is also a general lack of faith in this form of trade as it involves two entities from different geographies. Trade Finance takes care of both these issues, it assists the exporters with financing so that they can agree to the foreign buyer’s credit terms, and it also mitigates the risk involved as both buyer and seller have some certainty about their transaction. Drip Capital is a Trade Finance Company providing Post Shipment Trade Finance wherein once an exporter has shipped his goods, he can submit his invoice to Drip and 80% of the invoice value will be funded within 24 hours. The remaining 20% will be funded once Drip receives the export proceeds from the Foreign Buyer after debiting processing and interest charges. Drip Capital provides unsecured trade finance which does not require any hard collateral and an online portal where exporters can upload their invoices and get their invoices financed quickly, without any hassle of paperwork.
If as an importer you are facing a cash crunch in your business which in turn does not allow you to process new export orders, you are unable to secure additional funds from your bank because they are demanding collateral or organized financial statements, your buyers can’t be persuaded to pay in advance and you have to offer flexible payment terms to keep them convinced, then your business will benefit from Drip Capital's Trade Finance.
Buyers & Suppliers
We were able to accept more orders from existing customers and also started working with some of the popular retail chains. This meant that we had to keep our cash flow healthier than ever to fulfil this increase in demand. It's a nice problem to have as a growing business and it helps when you have a partner like Drip.
Using our bank lines to pay suppliers while cargo is still on water didn't fit very well with our working capital cycle, and we wish we would've known about Drip earlier. They have been really supportive in our growth and are helping us scale faster through both inventory and supply chain finance.
Drip's credit line and financing process is transparent and works perfectly with our current bank. Thanks to them we are now able to purchase best quality products from reputed suppliers at attractive prices by paying upon shipment. I can now say that we're maximising our cash-conversion cycle in true sense.