Working Capital Finance with Export Factoring to grow your Business
Export Factoring is one of the fastest and easiest ways to secure working capital if you want to grow your exports business without going through the hassle of securing a loan from a bank. Drip Capital provides upto 80% of your export invoice value upfront on the day of your shipment, while the remaining 20% minus the factoring charges is paid once the buyer makes full payment to Drip Capital when the credit period is over. This not only improves your cash flow but also eliminates the hassle of payment collection and provides protection against buyer defaults. Our export factoring solution is designed so that exporters never have to worry about buyer payments and can immediately get paid on shipment of goods, just like any other domestic transaction. Exporters can then utilise these funds at any stage of the business lifecycle, to pay for inventory, raw materials, employees, or any other short-term needs.
Have you extended a credit period to your foreign buyers? Do you often wait for buyer payments? Is your bank’s restricted credit facility limiting the growth of your export business? Do you want a financial solution that is fast, paperless, reliable, transparent and collateral-free? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you need export factoring to get that competitive advantage. Here’s how our solution can help you grow your business.
Extend flexible payment terms to your foreign buyers
Foreign currency financing
Get a line of export credit over and above your bank’s credit facility
Reduce your dependence on bank loans
Maintain positive cash-flow
Never say no to any export order due to lack of capital
We are a fintech company focused on solving the working capital problem for emerging market SME exporters by leveraging data and technology. We are re-building core parts of international trade finance infrastructure to level the playing field for small businesses
Collateral free working capital
Fund your exports growth using your foreign trade receivables.
Credit limit up to $2.5 Million
Get post-shipment export credit line up to $2.5 million.
Cost of export financing can be as low as 0.7% per month basis credit evaluation.
Paperless, swift, transparent
Use Portal by Drip Capital for faster fulfilment and end-to-end service
Trusted by more than 1500 Exporters and Importers Globally
of Trade Financed
Learn about how we’ve 10xed exporters
Exporter of Plastic products from Maharashtra
We started factoring our export invoices with Drip in FY17-18 and by 18-19 we were getting almost 25% of our invoices financed by them. With the boost in working capital and increased competitiveness in foreign markets because of better terms of sale, our turnover has shown a substantial increase.
Exporter of frozen foods from Andhra Pradesh
As an exporter you may have a great offering, but without easy access to short-term finance, you face challenges in scaling and have to let go of many opportunities. Drip Capital’s easy and efficient export finance solution has helped us ensure there is continuous cash flow in our business. Now we can convert possibilities which we otherwise would have passed on. The result has been a 220% jump in sales in FY19.
Exporter of Red chillies from Andhra Pradesh
When we started our business in 2017, traditional lending institutes could not keep up with the increasing orders from our buyers. With Drip capital fulfilling our working capital requirement, in FY 19 our business reported massive growth as compared to the previous year, over 75% of those export invoices were financed by Drip.
Exporter of Basmati Rice from Punjab
Drip’s factoring service has ensured that our liquidity doesn’t remain tied up in invoices for a long time. Since the start of our collaboration, we have been able to cater to more buyers and our export turnover has increased 4x between FY17-18 and FY18-19.
Experience the power of export financing with Drip capital